Sunday, July 14, 2024

Toxic fumes kill popular local man

People throughout Westmeath who knew him personally and across a wide area of the country where he was also  well known, learned with shock and regret last week, of the untimely death of Oliver Moore, at his home, Ballyvade, Ballinalack, Mullingar.

In his late 70s, Oliver was found dead in the kitchen of his home on Monday of last week, 15 January, after he had been missed by neighbours and it was discovered there had been a kitchen fire in his home, with smoke damage evident, and the Gardai were called, and gained entry to the house. He had not been seen for a day or two before the discovery.

read_more
Your subscription could not be saved. Please try again.
Woohoo! Your subscription has been successful!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Keep up to date with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.

TOP STORIES